Tuesday, September 25, 2007

good blog?

I believe that blogging can be a fun way to review what I have learned in class each day. Instead of reading books, I try to write interesting sentences from what I have learned in class. Like my previous blog, it may not be the most interesting blog, but it not only helped me become familiar with vocabs (which happen to be on the quiz the day after), but also solidified my understanding of Lesson 4. Also, I think it would really help to write a short (1-2 sentences) blog each day just to remind myself what I already know and try to incorporate new materials.

Also, my computer automatically translates(?) what I type in hiragana into kanji. Is my computer the only one that does this?

2 comments:

yukki said...

About changing hiragana to kanji... why don't you ask about it in class? We should help each other, don't you think, since we're in one community of doing this blogging project?

Unknown said...

omg but this is all in japanese.